WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You Will Meet Senior Strategic Decision Makers and Technical Influencers from Automotive OEMs With Responsibility for:
- BEV Architectures
- Electronics and Software Integration
- E/E & Software System Design
- Software Architectures
- Embedded Electronics
- Validation, Verification & Safety Analysis
- Software & Electronics Cost Optimization & Integration
- Embedded Electronics Architecture Optimization
- Cyber Security for E/E & Software Ecosystem
- Decentralized Architectures
- Software Safety Analysis
- Connected Vehicle Security
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Battery Management System E/E & Software
- AC/DC Converter & Electronics
- Electronics & Software For On-Board Charging
- E-Motor Electronics & Software Control
- Inverter Electronics & Software Control
- Powertrain Electronics
- Camera & Sensor Integration
- Smart Sensors
About Our Virtual Events
American Business Conferences and sister company LBCG are pioneering the way for virtual events that deliver the same level of premium content that you would expect at one of our physical events. We have researched this event in detail with end users to ensure that the program delivers genuine need-to-know information and valuable content.
How Does It Work?
You will be sent a link to access the virtual event a few days before the event start date, together with a user name and password to login.
You need a laptop or computer with decent internet connection, to watch the speakers presentations and panel discussions, and you will use your computers' built-in microphone and camera for your participation in any roundtable discussions with groups of other delegates.
Questions can be posed to the speakers at any time by typing them in to the Questions Box - these will be fielded to the speakers by the moderator, working in the background.
As with a live event, technical support is on hand from our Customer Services Team throughout the event, by calling or through the Direct Messaging functionality.
And just like in a real conference, you can communicate with everyone in the session by posting on Chat or with individuals by Direct Messaging or Video Chat. You can see who is logged in by visiting the Attendees page or 'in the room' at any time. You can also visit the sponsor and exhibitor pages during the conference and obtain resources and information from them, or set up a meeting or conversation.
All the sessions take place in real-time, but if you miss any sessions, don't worry, everything is recorded and available to watch again on the virtual event platform after the event has taken place. You can log back in whenever you like.
Gain access to all of our virtual events over the next 12 months with the 'Multi-Event Pass', available now for less than the price of attending two events including:
Carbon Neutral Vehicles & LCA Congress (January 19-20, 2022)
Electronics Software Integration Automotive Congress (February 2-3 2022)
Sustainable Lightweight Materials For Carbon Neutral & BEV's (February 23-24, 2022)
The multi-event pass is available to purchase here.
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1: E/E & Software System Design, Validation, Verification & Safety Analysis
- Evolving Architecture Design To Optimize Integration & Maximize Flexibility
- Cost Effectively Attain Safety Standards, Adapting Software Architectures To AUTOSAR Methodology And Improving Verification Strategies
- Methodologies For Simplifying Safety & Security Processes & Establishing Modularity With Standardized Interfaces to Deploy, Test, Validate & Centrally Manage All Software Components
DAY 2: Safe & Secure Integration Of Battery Electric & ADAS Architectures & Applications
- Improving The Efficiency Of Hardware & Operating System Integration For Control Units, Battery Management Systems & Electric Powertrain
- Ensuring ADAS Safety Through Embedded Distributed Architecture & Optimal Integration Of Camera & Sensor Software
- Addressing Cyber Security Threats Across The Entire Vehicle Eco-System From Whole Vehicle To Cloud Connectivity & Back End IT Systems