WHO SHOULD ATTEND
You Will Meet Senior Strategic Decision Makers and Technical Influencers from Automotive OEMs With Responsibility for:
- BEV Architectures
- Electronics and Software Integration
- E/E & Software System Design
- Software Architectures
- Embedded Electronics
- Validation, Verification & Safety Analysis
- Software & Electronics Cost Optimization & Integration
- Embedded Electronics Architecture Optimization
- Cyber Security for E/E & Software Ecosystem
- Decentralized Architectures
- Software Safety Analysis
- Connected Vehicle Security
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers
- Battery Management System E/E & Software
- AC/DC Converter & Electronics
- Electronics & Software For On-Board Charging
- E-Motor Electronics & Software Control
- Inverter Electronics & Software Control
- Powertrain Electronics
- Camera & Sensor Integration
- Smart Sensors
Select a page to view from the list below.
International Technology Manager, Vesuvius, "Interesting selection of speakers and content gave a good insight into the current state and future potential of the industry trend."
EHS & Sustainability Supervisor, Coficab: "Very nice table of speakers and many knowledge shared during these days."
Assistant Technical Manager - DENSO Automotive Deutschland GmbH: Very good presentations and interesting discussions with many questions from the attendees."
Director Beyond Steel Ltd: "Valuable update on the progress of OEMs towards their circular production"
Product Leader - Composites, Johns Manville: "This was a very balanced event in terms of content, speakers openness and quality of information. The size was also excellent, as it provided opportunities for networking and genuine conversations."
Sika Global Business Management AG, SIKA: "It's great to see all the efforts for sustainability in the automotive industry."
Chief Advanced Development Officer of Composites Business Unit, Teijin Limited: "It was surely great opportunity to know about real voice of automotive OEMs and commercial/academic players in sustainability business."
Director, Ford of Europe: "Interesting mix of topics"
Global Advanced Technology & Application PM (Gestamp): "Good format with host managing the activities, questions and interaction very well, good personality and energy to ensure audience remains engaged"
Head of Tech, Hydro: "Excellent venue to learn about the effort and commitment the entire automotive industry is putting into tackling the climate challenge"
Marketing Manager Automotive, Allnex: "Excellent conference to quickly get an overview of all major issues with regards to sustainability/ circular economy in the automotive industry"
R&D Center Manager - Constellium UTC - UK: "Excellent and comprehensive choice of topics, delivered in very clear and engaging presentations."
Project Leader, Imperial College, London: "An excellent platform for the online meeting era!"
Project Engineer, Honda: "Good Conference with plenty of technical detail by engineers, for engineers"
Project Leader, Adam Opel AG: "Good speakers, good organisation, good exhibition and networking"
Design Engineer, TATA Motors: "Excellent opportunity for networking and getting to know industry trends"
Senior Engineer, TATA Motors: "Well Organized! Presentations were very informative. Good content and delivery"
Research Engineer, Jaguar Land Rover: "Very good and industry focused content with high level speakers"
Technical Sales Manager, Magnesium Elektron: “Great speaker programme and a useful networking opportunity”
Principal Engineer, Body Structures, Aston Martin: "Good conference, well organized, interesting topics”
Engineer, Ford Motor Company: "It is a great networking opportunity"
Chief, Body In White, Ferrari S.P.A: "Good combination of OEM and Suppliers"
Chief Designer, Plasan: "Once again an excellent conference. Well organized with quality participation from OEMs and suppliers"
Head of Business Development, Alammet: "Very professionally organized indeed."
Senior Manager, Toyota: "Very informative conference and a good opportunity to grasp how different OEM's are addressing issues."
AGENDA AT A GLANCE
DAY 1: E/E & Software System Design, Validation, Verification & Safety Analysis
- Evolving Architecture Design To Optimize Integration & Maximize Flexibility
- Cost Effectively Attain Safety Standards, Adapting Software Architectures To AUTOSAR Methodology And Improving Verification Strategies
- Methodologies For Simplifying Safety & Security Processes & Establishing Modularity With Standardized Interfaces to Deploy, Test, Validate & Centrally Manage All Software Components
DAY 2: Safe & Secure Integration Of Battery Electric & ADAS Architectures & Applications
- Improving The Efficiency Of Hardware & Operating System Integration For Control Units, Battery Management Systems & Electric Powertrain
- Ensuring ADAS Safety Through Embedded Distributed Architecture & Optimal Integration Of Camera & Sensor Software
- Addressing Cyber Security Threats Across The Entire Vehicle Eco-System From Whole Vehicle To Cloud Connectivity & Back End IT Systems